- Whoever left me in charge of my own destiny has a lot of explaining to do....
- The person who invented marriage was creepy as hell like, hey you I love you so much I'm gonna get the government involved so you can't leave.
- Don't fall in love with tennis players! For them, love means nothing!
- Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?'' When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.
''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.
A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked Mary a third question,
''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'' The Teacher fainted.
- How many divorced Men does it take to screw in a light bulb? Who knows; they never get the house.
Monday, 4 March 2013
Laugh of your life - 4th March 2013
Posted by Laugh of your life at 12:12